During the long winter, the skin loses moisture, often begins to peel, and looks unhealthy. As a result, the appearance of wrinkles. To help your skin glow and glow again, start your home rejuvenation program now!
You can also freshen your skin and style your entire body skin at a beauty salon, but this takes a lot of free time and a lot of money, because one procedure is not enough here. Usually, salons offer 10-15 procedures for 1, 5-2 hours every day or every other day. We offer a home renovation program. The advantage is that it does not require a large expenditure of both money and time. But first, check if your body is ready for rejuvenation.
- If you sleep less than 7-8 hours a day, you should reconsider your daily routine. Only if you get enough rest each day, your skin will look fresh and radiant.
- You need to eat more vegetables and fruits, nuts, whole grains, dairy products - they are rich in vitamins, beneficial microelements and important antioxidants that enhance the protective function of not only our skin, but the whole organism as a whole. After all, in the spring the body needs all of these micro-elements in large quantities to make up for the deficits that have developed over the winter.
- In order for the skin to react quickly to cosmetic procedures, it must be sufficiently moisturized from the inside, which means that you need to consume your daily fluid intake (average 2-2. 5 liters per day).
The other thing is technology. Treat yourself to a treatment for only 25-30 minutes every day, and amazing results are guaranteed!
Anti-aging scrub - skin cleansing
Regular cleansing of body skin, and facial skin every day. In the morning - it is mandatory to wash in cold water. At night, take the time to remove makeup from your face and shower. Vegetable oil has an excellent cleansing effect. For a deeper cleanse, a scrub is used.
But keep in mind that no matter how we clean the outside of the skin, it won't be radiant and beautiful if you have a health problem that you want to address before the cleansing program. Gentle daily care: Take a cotton ball and wet it with hot water, apply vegetable oil on it and remove makeup in circular motions. If the cotton pad is dirty, replace it with the next one. That is, until the face becomes clean. You can use olive oil and grapeseed almond oil.
- Facial Scrub:Mix 2 teaspoons of round oatmeal with 2 teaspoons of heavy cream. Apply the mixture to your skin using light circular motions to exfoliate the dead dirt, then wash off with warm water. It is recommended to use the scrub once a week (for dry skin - once every two weeks).
- Body Scrub:Mix 6 tablespoons of ground coffee (or chopped sea salt) with 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed). The mixture will look like thick clay. Apply a thick layer to the skin and rub gently in a circular motion. The procedure can be done once a week. Keep such scrubs in an airtight container at room temperature for no more than two weeks.
Anti-aging tonics, lotions and compresses
At this point, natural lotions and compresses are applied to help refresh the skin and give it a radiant appearance.
- Cucumber Lotion:Grate 2 medium cucumbers, adding 1 teaspoon of glycerin and 100 ml of vodka or diluted alcohol. Put in a dark place to soak for a week. Then strain and use it every day while rubbing the face and neck after washing your face. Suitable for all skin types. Store the lotion in the refrigerator.
- Tea Lotion:Dissolve 2 tablespoons of honey in 2 tablespoons of heavy tea leaves. Apply the lotion to your face with a cotton ball and leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash off with cold water. Perform this procedure every day to soften and hydrate the skin. Suitable for oily and dry skin types.
- Tonic:2 tablespoons of dry mint (or 4-5 tablespoons of chopped fresh), pour 500 milliliters of boiling water and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Once cool, add 4 teaspoons of borate alcohol, 2 tablespoons of calendula tincture, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or wine vinegar to the infusion. Shake well. You can use a toner every day, it is ideal for oily skin. Promotes smoothing fine lines and healthy skin. Store the toner in a cool, dark place.
- Mineral compress:Warm mineral water to 40-50 degrees, soak a washcloth in it and place it on your face and neck for 20-30 minutes. Compress is carried out in 10 procedures. They help get rid of puffiness, enrich the skin with beneficial substances and make it soft.
Anti-aging face and body mask
This is a must-have item in any home skin rejuvenation program. Masks, if exposed to the skin for 10-20 minutes, help fill the epidermis with nutrients and vitamins. They penetrate into the deep layers of the skin, thus nourishing from within. Therefore, the effect of masks is most noticeable, especially if they are applied 1-2 times a week. But without proper cleaning, masks will be ineffective and sometimes dangerous, because applied to "dirty" skin can cause irritation and allergic reactions.
- Fat metabolism restoration mask:Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (instead of lemon juice, you can add 1 teaspoon of honey). Massage this mass onto your face and neck. After 15-20 minutes, wash off the residue with warm water.
- Mask for restoring healthy skin tone:take equal parts plantain, raisin, strawberry, linden, yarrow leaves. Cut and mix. Then pour 4 tablespoons of the herbal mixture with a little boiling water - until you get a pulp. When the mixture has cooled, apply it all over your face and neck and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off the mask with cold water.
Hand masks are also useful:
- Firming Mask:Combine 2 tablespoons of raw pumpkin puree with 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon milk. If you have dry skin, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, for oily skin add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera juice. Apply on face for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Full Body Lifting Mask: Take 20-30 milliliters of almond oil, beat it with a whisk, then apply it to cleansed skin all over the body, including the face and neck. Contrast bath after 15-20 minutes. It is very important to beat butter - butter saturated with oxygen and very powerful antioxidants are obtained.
A rejuvenating bath speeds up all metabolic processes in the body, including stimulating blood circulation. Thanks to this, the skin looks smooth and elastic.
- Bath with essential oils:Dissolve 3 tablespoons of sea salt or table salt in comfortable water, then add 5 drops of grapefruit, orange, and patchouli essential oil. Take a shower for 15-20 minutes.
- Clay Bath:Take 400 grams of blue or white clay and dissolve it in warm water. Take a shower for 15-20 minutes, then take a warm shower without soap or gel.
- Orange juice bath:Pour 1 glass of freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice into warm bath water. You don't need to rinse after such a shower.
- Take a bath with herbs: 50 grams of Chinese magnolia vine stalks and leaves, 15 grams of chamomile flowers, pour 500 milliliters of boiling water and let stand for 15 minutes. Strain the infusion and pour it into a warm bath. Allow 15-20 minutes. In order for the skin to react quickly to cosmetic procedures, it must have sufficient moisture from the inside, which means that you need to drink 2-2. 5 liters of water every day.
If you want to get a quick, long-lasting rejuvenating effect at home, you need to give up:
- whitens skin or removes freckles;
- bad habits, especially from smoking;
- tanning: even the first spring sun can burn "tired" skin after winter. Therefore, when going out on a sunny day, make sure to use sunscreen.