When you meet someone, first of all attention is paid to the other person's face and hands. Therefore, hands are considered as a characteristic of a person. They quite accurately tell about the age of the owner, his habits, and even his position in society. In addition, hands can warn of possible diseases, which explains the use of points on them during acupuncture procedures. And among the recipes for rejuvenation, an important place is occupied by the recipes for the care of fading skin of the hands.
Prevents Hand Aging
In the skin, the biological aging process begins after the age of twenty-five. Therefore, there is no need to wait for the first signs of skin aging, but start actively implementing preventive procedures to rejuvenate your hands. This includes:
- wear gloves when the outside temperature drops to 7 degrees;
- in summer, don't tan too much, literally for a few hours in the morning and evening;
- if the skin of your hands is dry, you need to use a special cream every time after contact with water and before going out;
- working with soap products with gloves;
- apply hand masks and herbal infusions regularly.
It is also useful to lubricate your hands with oil, sunflower or olive oil, in cold weather. They actively protect the hands from cracking, various redness and roughness of the skin. After cleaning the house or some other activity, it is advisable to pamper your hands a little by taking a bath with sea salt (otherwise, with orange or lemon essential oil).
Beauty salons and wellness centers often offer assistance in the fight for hand rejuvenation. This, of course, brings payoff, but also requires a significant investment in comparison with home masks.
Many people believe that biorevitalization is a procedure only to rejuvenate facial skin, but hyaluronic acid is often injected under the skin of the hands to moisturize and become more elastic. Apart from hyaluronic acid, the skin needs vitamins and other nutrients. Through mesotherapy, injections are carried out to get rid of existing problems, the composition of which is selected individually by the cosmetologist.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for Hand Skin:
- moisture is retained in the subcutaneous layer;
- fluid retained in the space between cells;
- prevents the appearance of wrinkles;
- enhanced collagen synthesis;
- skin cells are regenerated, they are tight and elastic for a long time.
Hand wrinkles, as well as age spots, can be removed with chemical peels. Another most common hand rejuvenation procedure is laser therapy. With the help of a laser, you can activate the collagen production in the skin, which smooths it and makes it denser, and the dilated vessels are removed.
During the manicure it is useful to perform local wraps, saturate the skin with active ingredients, and paraffin therapy, when under the influence of warm paraffin blood circulation in the vessels of the hands improves. After both methods, the skin is smooth, tight, and looks neat.
Hand rejuvenation can be done by lipofilling. To do this, under local anesthesia, adipose tissue is taken from a designated place, specially processed and injected into the area of the hand under the skin. The necessary contours of the hands are modeled manually, and the wound is treated and secured with a bandage or bandage.
Perhaps the cheapest method is one that uses a product that every housewife has. This includes:
- Vegetable mask - can enrich the skin with useful vitamins. This method can make your hands fresher, remove dead cells and tighten your skin. The ideal foods for this are carrots and cucumbers. Grate finely and mix with olive oil. Apply to hands and hold like this for 10 minutes. After the mass has been rinsed with water, the hands should be lubricated with cream or olive oil. Interestingly, olive oil is very often used in make-up, not only as a hand medicine, but also for the face and body.
- Lemon is also great for toning and is a great way to rejuvenate your hands. The juice is added to many masks, such as a mixture of olive oil (one tablespoon) and raw chicken egg yolk. All this is applied to the hands, literally for five to ten minutes, and washed off with warm water. Further, application of a nourishing cream is required.
- Natural coffee lovers don't have to throw away the coffee grounds, because the potent coffee is very useful - they clean the skin and tighten it. This also applies to facial care, and you only need to apply the thickened one to the skin, like a regular cream. When it dries, rinse with water and apply a nourishing cream.
Using this product two to three times a week will soften the skin on your hands and lighten age spots.
Popular hand masks
Some pretty impressive hand-rejuvenating reviews can be found on the potato mask. Many women spoke of him as the most effective among the majority of those tested. For its preparation, some potatoes are being boiled. Then they are kneaded and mixed with a few tablespoons of warm milk and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. This mass is applied to the hands and gloves (polyethylene) are worn for half an hour. This procedure should be done every day for a full week, while protecting the handle from strong winds and sudden changes in temperature.
Watermelons, pears and peaches
In the summer it is worth making a mask for rejuvenation from cucumber and watermelon. You need to grind this vegetable pulp in equal proportions and apply it on your hands, after twenty minutes rinse it with water. Ripe pear flesh can heal small cracks, remove inflammation in wounds and rejuvenate the skin on the hands. One peach pulp with 1 tbsp. l Starch provides good nutrition to the skin, moisturizes and prevents aging.
Honey and wheat
To prepare an anti-aging scrub, you need to take one tablespoon of wheat and milk, one teaspoon of honey. Pour the oats with boiling water, and if they swell, drain the water and mix with the rest of the ingredients. Massaging the hands, the resulting mixture is applied to the skin of the hands, kept for about 10 minutes and washed off with warm water. It is the perfect lifesaver for oily skin, because honey:
- helps absorb excess moisture;
- cleans pores;
- reduces the chance of getting an infection.
Has moisturizing properties that help moisturize the skin without making it too oily. Honey has antiseptic properties that can help get rid of pimples and pimples. It also prevents teenage skin problems. With high nutritional content, makes skin healthy and refreshed.
There are great ways to make lotion at home for your daily skin care routine. 100 ml of boiling water should be poured into the mixture of the decoction of chamomile and calendula (one tablespoon each) and pressed for thirty minutes. Add a teaspoon of glycerin to the pure, filtered broth and process your hands three times a day.
"My husband always tells me that a woman's age is determined by her hands. I want to object, but I have nothing to say. Therefore, I always try to take care of them in various ways. Of course, it's easier to buy cream at the pharmacy or the store and put it on your hands before bed.
But when the results are still not satisfactory, you should think of natural ways to rejuvenate the skin cells on your hands. And first of all, you remember about milk, sour cream, honey, egg yolk, herbal ingredients, which help restore the epidermis at the cellular level.
Pamper yourself, dear ladies! Let the man kiss your hand better and don't count your years there! "
Rejuvenating the skin on hands with self-prepared masks and scrubs requires a regular and systematic procedure. Only by showing patience, youth and beauty can the grip be extended. It is considered to respect a person's beauty, appearance and health.