The skin on the neck and décolleté gives a woman a faster age than her face. But sometimes he is left without proper care and maintenance. Just because women forget or don't realize that even with a young face, the neck can disappoint them.
Paying all their attention to facial care, many necks are treated on a residual basis and as a result they get dry skin wrinkles, ugly wrinkles and creases. Masks for the neck and décolleté will restore elasticity and youthfulness to the skin.
At home, you can do this with minimum cost and time. Homemade natural masks for the neck area and décolleté will help you get great results. And one more little tip: do your neckline always, all year round, and not only in summer, when you wear an open dress.
And for motivation, remember Nefertiti's proud profile: no wrinkles, no sagging cheeks, no double chin. And you can achieve a beautiful neck curve if you follow our advice.
Why do wrinkles appear on the neck first?
Keep in mind that the skin on the neck is much drier than on the face, and the décolleté area is very thin and sensitive to various influences. Therefore, do a thorough thorough treatment on this area to maintain your youthful appearance for longer.
A serious reason for the rapid aging of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles on the neck and décolleté is a weak layer of fat in these areas of the skin. It is also affected by insufficient moisture, increased neck mobility, poor circulation in case of improper posture, when the head and chin are often lowered.
When we lose weight, this is where the sagging skin begins, and when we gain weight, a double chin forms. Agree that with such manifestations, even with a well-groomed face, a woman looks much older.
A beautiful neck requires careful and delicate work with it. This includes gymnastics, massage, beauty treatments.
The secret to neck rejuvenation is the ability to train your posture. An even posture allows you to maintain a beautiful aesthetic appearance and ensures the normal course of biological processes in this area. When the head is tilted down and the ribs are deformed, the muscles in the neck are flabby, the skin is loose and slack, and the woman begins to look much older.
How to deal with slouchy neck muscles with exercise
Everyone is familiar with the circular horizontal folds on the neck that have appeared over the years. They are called "Rings of Venus" but this poetic name hardly pleases anyone. They appear as a result of the deterioration of the neck muscles, and this cannot be avoided with masks and creams alone.
This requires constant exercises that will strengthen muscles and tighten the skin, maintain a beautiful posture and prevent the development of cervical osteochondrosis.
A set of exercises for the neck from Kazuzo Nishi - a Japanese naturopath
To do this neck exercise, use a stiff-backed chair.
- 1 exercise.Sit up straight in a chair, relax your arms and shoulders, keeping your back straight. Slowly and smoothly tilt your neck back and forth, left and right. Repeat 10 times.
- 2 exercises.Take the starting position and take a deep breath. Slowly and smoothly rotate your neck clockwise and then counterclockwise. Breathe evenly. Repeat 10 times on each side.
- 3 exercises.Hold your head with your right hand up so that your palm rests on your left ear. Tilt your head gently and slowly toward your right shoulder. Repeat 10 times. Then do the same with your left hand.
Repeat this complex several times a day - and your neck muscles will tighten.
Working with jaws
This exercise can be done anywhere and anytime, at your desk or while watching a TV series. Extend your lower jaw and stretch your neck for 1-2 minutes, and then again. Relax. If you do this kind of gymnastics every two hours on a regular basis, you will achieve excellent results.
Beauty tips from Brigitte Bardot
The famous beauty advises all women to look at the stars more often and perform simple movements on a regular basis.
- 1 exercise.Stand up straight. Tilt your head forward and slowly and smoothly perform 10 turns of the head left and right.
- 2 exercises.Pull your chin forward and freeze for 5-10 seconds. Relax. Repeat this movement up to 20 times.
- 3 exercises.Take a pencil or pen to your teeth and "write" in the air all the letters of the alphabet or numbers from 0 to 30. You can also "write" a few lines of poetry.
A youthful recipe for your skin.
A very simple and most affordable method is the correct drinking regimen. It has a good effect on the functioning of the whole body and provides hydration, including dry skin on the neck. You need to drink at least 1. 5 liters of clean water per day without gas. Sometimes it can be replaced with green tea.
The main steps for skin care on the neck and décolleté
The skin of the neck and décolleté area requires constant moisturizing and toning. To do so, take 3 simple steps every morning:
- Rinse your neck and décolleté with cold water. Don't forget about the back of your neck.
- Cleanse your skin with a good cosmetic milk or vegetable oil.
- Wipe with an alcohol-free toner or lotion for dry to normal skin.
Neck scrubbing and décolleté should be done at least twice a week, but this should be done lightly, using gommage or peeling with fruit acids. They remove dead cells nicely and gently, improve blood circulation and help moisture penetrate deep into the skin more easily.
Be sure to apply moisturizers and nourishing creams to your neck in the morning and evening.
In the morning after cleansing and toning, it is better to use a moisturizer with SPF 30 or higher. Make sure the cream contains ingredients such as retinol (vitamin A) and vitamin E, as well as vegetable oils and silicones. At night, nourishing emulsions and gels work best.
How to properly apply the cream on your neck:
in a circular motion from the bottom up, from the collarbone to the chin.
Cosmetic masks are an important element of skin care on the neck and décolleté
Use a nutritional, vitamin, anti-aging or lifting mask. Often, the same products are used for this area as for the face, but there are also compositions specially designed for the neck and décolleté area, with biologic extracts, placenta cream, fruit serum, sea salt, etc.
Ready-made masks are in high demand, but homemade neck masks are just as popular and effective. Below are some recipes based on natural products.
You can use vegetable oils, honey, eggs, dairy products, vegetables, and other available foods.
Cosmetic masks and essential oils for dry skin
For dry neck skin, masks based on cosmetic oils such as peach, almond, or apricot oil are great. Heat the oil in a water bath and add 3-4 drops of jasmine, orange, fir or Bulgarian rose essential oil. Apply to skin in light patting motions for 40-60 seconds and allow to absorb for 30 minutes. After that, clean the remaining oil with facial foam and apply cream to moisturize the skin.
Firming mask for aging skin
Take 1 tablespoon of natural honey and mix it with a beaten egg. To thicken the composition, add a little potato starch, which has the effect of botulinum toxin. Apply the mask to the neck and chest area for 30 minutes. Rinse off the residue with clean water and clean the skin with toner. After about 15-20 minutes, apply a moisturizer.
Mask for aging neck skin
Over time, the neck gives a woman more and more age. To stay fresh longer, try our range of natural products.
Take 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese, add 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 egg white and 1 tablespoon of celery juice. Beat everything in a blender and add rice (or potato) flour to thicken it. Apply the mask evenly on the skin and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse with water and moisten with cream.
Milk mask for neck skin rejuvenation
This is a highly effective anti-aging formula. According to user reviews, the passage of such a mask helps the neck and chest to look much younger.
Add a few tablespoons of flour to a glass of milk and stir until the sour cream is thick. Add chicken yolks there and beat everything. Apply the mask on the skin (can also be on the face) for 20 minutes then rinse with water slightly acidified with lemon juice.
Rejuvenating mask for an aging neck
The recipe is very simple from simple and affordable products, but the effect is very good.
Beat egg whites until foamy and add 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of flour to it. Mix everything thoroughly. It is good to add mashed strawberries or grated cucumber to the composition. Apply the mask to previously cleansed skin. Wash off the mask after 20 minutes with warm water.
Paraffin neck mask
It is helpful to use a paraffin neck bandage. They are applied 2-3 times a week without touching the thyroid area.
Rejuvenating oil neck wrap
Oil wraps are an excellent way to nourish and rejuvenate the neck skin. To do this, heat any vegetable oil in a water bath and apply it on the neck along the massage lines. Put cling film on it and wrap it with a soft cloth. After 30 minutes, wipe off any excess oil with a tissue.
Wrap the neck with cream and potatoes
This recipe was also used by our grandmothers and great-grandmothers. Let's add some modern products to it, for example, cosmetic grapeseed oil or whatever you like.
- Dissolve 2-3 tablespoons of potato starch in a cup of warm milk or cream. When the composition swells, add 2-3 teaspoons of cosmetic oil. Mix or beat until smooth. Fold the bandage in several layers and saturate with the resulting composition.
- Wrap the bandage around your neck and cling film over it. The rest of the pack can be thickened with oatmeal or other flour and used as a mask for the face, eyelids, décolleté and even hands.
- Rinse after 30-40 minutes with cold water.
A complete anti-aging course is 15-20 procedures, 2-4 times a week.
Oils can be substituted, alternating, for example, almond, olive, apricot, peach. The bandage can be replaced with a clean, suitable piece of cloth that is as natural as possible.
Hot oil wrap
- 3-4 tablespoons almond and/or olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons cocoa butter (can be substituted with a tablespoon of regular cocoa powder or grated dark chocolate).
Melt the cocoa butter, mix it with any liquid and let it cool to a temperature pleasant to the neck skin.
Use in the same way as described above. This wrap does not need to be washed, just wipe the residue with a soft cosmetic napkin.
Tightens and moisturizes neck skin
- 1 green tea bag
- 1-2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon argan oil
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil (almond, apricot, peach)
- 1 teaspoon rosehip oil
- 5-7 drops sandalwood essential oil (optional)
- 2-3 drops myrrh essential oil (optional)
Brew green tea with half a glass of water. Dissolve the essential oil in argan oil, add the second oil and aloe vera gel.
Mix everything thoroughly and immediately apply a thick layer on damp neck skin. Wrap a bandage slightly dipped in green tea on top.
Wash off the pack after 15-25 minutes and apply moisturizer to the neck skin.
lemon juice compress
Well get rid of neck weakness and compress cold lemon juice, applied to the neck in a supine position, when the neck is as straight as possible.
Wrinkles are easier to prevent than to cure - this is a common truth. Contrast compresses are an excellent preventive measure against these unpleasant skin folds and unaesthetic folds. Practicing it only once a week, you can significantly improve skin tone, increase its elasticity and firmness, and delay the appearance of wrinkles.
- Prepare two containers: pour cold water into one and add a few ice cubes, and into another container that is hot enough.
- Soak a small towel in cold water for a few seconds, wring it out, and cover your neck and décolleté with it.
- Soak for half a minute and perform the same procedure, but with hot water. Alternate hot and cold compresses 10 times.
- Finish with a cold compress and a lifting moisturizer.