Any girl or woman who wants a facial rejuvenation at home is worth it. Facial rejuvenation at home requires a proven recipe for the preparation of natural care products and a sincere desire to achieve results.
With the right approach, you can rejuvenate your face not only effectively, but also economically. Indeed, in most cases in the salon you will have to pay more for services, the use of expensive or foreign drugs, masks, special devices or equipment. But few people realize that many procedures can be performed independently.
How to clean your face without a beautician
The skin needs periodic cleaning. Not only dust and trace elements from the air, dirt, but also dead cells are absorbed into the pores, which is a natural process.
Facial cleansing takes place in several stages:
- Gentle surface cleaning. At this stage, a light product is applied to remove accumulated dirt and grease. Chemical cleansers can be replaced with warm milk, natural facial soap, etc.
- Steam the skin to open the pores optimally. Water must be boiled. Herbs can be added to it, which will play the role of a natural antiseptic. The broth should be poured into a container, hold your face over the steam for about 15 minutes, covered with a thick sheet or towel on top. Thus, a natural bath is created. Next, you need to wipe your face with a dry tissue to remove excess moisture.
- Peeling and polishing. Peeling is carried out using scrubs - chemical or natural compositions with dense particles, with the help of which exfoliated dead skin particles. After that, the face should be washed clean.
- Soothing mask. You can use chemical compositions that are purchased and made from natural ingredients. The second option is much better and healthier for the skin.
- Moisturizing with oils - almond, jojoba, grapeseed, etc.
Masks from natural ingredients
Masks are selected based on skin type - for dry, oily or combination respectively. Its main task is to soothe the skin after exfoliating and exfoliating.
The most useful are formulations containing:
- 2 tbsp. l. honey and 1 tbsp. l. aloe vera juice;
- 1 st. l. cosmetic clay, 1 tbsp. l. starch, alum - at the end of a spoon, decoction of rope.
Let stand for about 10-15 minutes, then rinse with water.
Tips to stay young
- Follow a daily routine. It is important to go to bed and wake up at about the same time, to get enough sleep.
- Remove your makeup properly. Do not use cheap ineffective products that injure the skin around the eyes.
- Do not use too many scrubs and masks. We must remember that everything should be in moderation.
- Pay attention to your diet and nutrition. Eat natural foods, as well as as many vegetables and fruits as possible. But don't overeat.
- More walking outdoors. So skin is nourished with oxygen, stays fresh and supple for longer.
- Drink plain water and green tea more often.
Follow these recommendations - and you will maintain skin elasticity and youthfulness for a long time. Remember that preventing premature aging and loss of elasticity is much easier than restoring.